Sunday, August 2

Leah's Monthly Challenge #10

Hi, I am always amazed at the great entries for the challenges, but this months entries are awesome. I'm really happy that you had fun with this challenge as I really had lots of fun looking at them all.

Ok here we go..... the winner for Challenge # 10 is Natasha. Natasha's Creation's.

Congratulations.

I really like how Natasha used the patterned squares as a really fun background and that dino is too cute. This one was worth the wait. Thanks Natasha.


I love this scrap page Tracy has made of her gorgeous little man.


This very cute dino card is from Kelly.


Kristy made this cute card with the croc, I wonder which special 5 year old will receive it!


And look at all the work that Shelley had put into her card. Wow!

Thanks again everyone for playing along.

Leah

No comments: