Tuesday, August 11

Wedding Pocket Card.

Wow what a huge weekend we've had. We had a family wedding on Saturday (my Hubby side), so lots of family had arrived from all over, with three groups staying at our house. Lucky we have a big house. On Sunday we had a bbq with most of the wedding guests, it was so great to spend time with everyone. It's not often we have so many of the family in the same place at the same time. When I sort through the photo's I'll put some up to show you. My boys looked so handsome in their suits and although Rebecca didn't wear a dress she still looked gorgeous.
So here is the Wedding card I made for the bride and groom. A Pocket Card using the So Swirly wheel and the Together Forever stamp set with silver embossing. I love how this card works. In the mad rush of getting 6 of us ready for the wedding I asked my Hubby to write on the card, he picked it up and said "but where do I write?" men :) I also had Alex's subject selection for senior that day and we didn't get home until 1.45pm with us having to be ready by 3.00pm it got a bit crazy, but we made it on time all looking very glamours.
So we have being having late nights with lots of talking and lots of cuppa's while every one's here. Our last group of house guests will be leaving for NZ tomorrow :( so then we'll be able to get some sleep. But it is so wonderful to have them here and I haven't had to cook a thing for days.
It's Alex's birthday today he is now 15. I am so proud of him, of the man he is becoming and the decisions he is making about his future. My baby is all grown up. He shares his birthday with my sister/best friend. Happy birthday to you both.

Life really is Beautiful.

Leah

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Its just gorgeous Leah! Great job! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Debbie M said...

G Leah - this would have to be one of the most beautiful wedding cards I have ever seen!!! I wish I had seen that before I made the ones I did. Would have cased it for sure! :)
Stunning!!!!!

Chook said...

Leah, this card is gorgeous. I too need to make a couple of wedding cards soon. I can see a case coming up...except I don't have either of those stamp sets, lol.