Thursday, September 3

Purse Box.

Here is a cute purse box. I really like making these. With this one I clear embossed flowers on the top, punched a strip of white card with the eyelet boarder punch then ran it through the crimper. Love how this looks. I put a bit of crystal effects on the brad and then dabbed it into dazzling diamonds. Recipe
Stamps: So Swirly Wheel, Baroque Motifs (embossed flower)
Card: pink pirouette, riding hood red, whisper white
Ink: riding hood red, versamark
Punches: eyelet boarder, 5 petal flower, 1/2" circle,3/4" circle
Accessories: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, crimper, wheel guide, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, clear embossing powder, buddy

Thanks for checking in today.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Liam said...

My favourite boxes. This looks absolutely gorgeous. It looks so adorable. thank you for sharing.

Liam