Monday, September 21

For Maree.

The school holidays have begun, I love the school holidays. Today I slept until 9.30am, did absolutely no housework and just played all day. What a great way to start the holidays.
Yesterday we went to my very good friend, Maree, surprise birthday lunch. It was so good, she had no idea at all. Loved the look on her face when she walked into the restaurant and saw us all then realized what was going on. She had a great time. Happy Birthday Maree.
So here is the card I made for her. I don't know what to call it. Maree's favorite colour is Baja Breeze so I used the Parisian Breeze Specialty paper. (Spring Mini) I traced around a carousel note on the top flap and cut out to make the scallop edge. Layered a few flowers with a corduroy brad and wrapped with ribbon.




Recipe
Stamp Set : Friends 24-7
Card: choc chip, whisper white
DSP: Parisian Breeze Specialty
Ink: choc chip, baja breeze
Punches: eyelet boarder
Accessories: corduroy brad, felt flowers, white flower-pretties kit, choc chip & whisper white ribbon, piercing mat & tool

Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Chook said...

You make the cutest things Leah.

Leigh said...

Beautiful Leah.

Liam said...

Just beautiful. It is just adorable.

Liam