Tuesday, September 15

Sense of Time.

Today I have an 8 x 8 scrap page that we made at last months workshops. I really like this set, Sense of Time (Spring Mini) it can be used for lots of different themes. We also had a play with my new toy the Spritzer. I love it, you've gotta get one of these, it's so fun and a great stress release. :) The clock is embossed in gold and the edgers are inked using a dauber.

Close up of what the Spritzer can do.
It spritzers the ink onto the page forming the splattered effect.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Sense of Time
Card: very vanilla, creamy caramel
Ink: VersaMark, creamy caramel marker, choc chip marker
Punches: tag, 1" circle
Accessories: gold embossing powder, spritzer, dauber, gold brad, grosgrain ribbon choc chip

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

Great SB Page Leah, TFS.