Friday, October 9

Leah's Monthly challenge #13


Hi, I'm a bit late with this months challenge, there has been a lot happening lately, so here it is. My sister in-law is pregnant with her first baby, it's so exciting, so I thought I'd use a picture of a baby nursery for this months challenge. (I think she's having a girl.) Isn't this a beautiful room.

So just make a card, scrap page or decorator item using the picture as your inspiration.

The colours are : Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White.


Entries to be in by Friday 30th Oct, 7.00pm Brisbane time. Leave a comment on this post with where your creation is. Or you can email it to me. stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

I can't wait to play with this one. I hope you have fun with it.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Chook said...

Hi Leah, lovely colours this month. I might try again if I get the chance as I wasn't very happy with this card. Thanks for the challenge
http://chooksscrap.blogspot.com/2009/10/three-challenges-in-one.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah... I've sent mine via your e-mail, but I do have it on my blog too... Thanks for the challenge...
Tracy