Friday, November 6

Happy Boo day!

I know we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, but my niece's had a Halloween party for their birthday, so I had to make them a spooky card. The ghosts are made from oval punches with the bottom punched off with the scallop edge punch, then covered with heat & stick powder and dazzling diamonds.



The pumpkin is made from circle punches and one oval punch, the leaf is punched with the five petal flower punch then crimped. I've added chunky glitter to the word "boo".


The colours are Basic black, pumpkin pie, old olive, elegant eggplant and whisper white.
The stamp sets are
Ghost: Happy Everything, Defining Alphabet and Circle Circus.
Pumpkin: Jumbo Outline alphabet, Happy Everything and Lots of Dots Wheel (retired).

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah

These cards are GORGEOUS!!!
I bet they loved them!

Debbie M