Monday, November 30

Last Day.

Good morning, what a fantastic time we had at the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar on Saturday. Not only did I get to spend the day stamping with a wonderful group of ladies, but I also learnt a few new tricks and techniques which I can't wait to show you. It was also great to see some of my demonstrator friends and make some new friends.
.
Because today is the last day for the Spring Mini Catalogue I thought I better show you a few more cards using stamp sets from it. This card we made at Megan's workshop using the Tree Trimmings stamp set. The baja decoration was heat embossed with a mixture of clear embossing powder & dazzling diamonds. The olive decoration was stamped three times, cut out and folded in half adhering the side together to form a 3d decoration. And the red decoration was heat embossed with gold embossing powder onto red card. The greeting is from the Best Yest (level 1 hostess) stamp set. We also used the eyelet boarder punch, Ski Slope DSP ( Spring Mini), gold brads and the Stamp a ma jig.



Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: