Tuesday, November 17

No Challenge this month.

This month has got away from me, so there will not be a challenge this month. Sorry. :( But there will be one in December for sure. And yes you guessed it, it will be Christmasy. So check back for that early December.
.
If you need some idea's for Christmas gifts have a look at the Christmas Gift Giving Guide. There is something for everyone. And if you order $85 of products from the guide you will receive a Scallop Square Punch ($30.95 value) for FREE. How good is that! (Ends Dec 14th.)
.
There are only 13 days left to order from the Spring Mini Catalogue, so contact me with your order before those gorgeous stamps and accessories are gone.
.
Don't you just love the Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP! I've used it here to make this Pouch Gift Box, I love these too. We had fun making these at Megan's. The greeting is from the Say it with Scallops stamp set and I've used the Scallop Square punch, Round Tab punch and my new punch Heart to Heart. The 5/8" Jumbo brad in choc chip just finishes it off.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Louise said...

Love the way you used the hearts to decorate your bag Leah, so gorgeous! I think I'm going to wear black for a week when Parisian Breeze retires, it is so lovely.