Sunday, December 6

Regional Swap Card.

We had such a fantastic time at the Stampin' Up! Regional's last Saturday. I received sooo many amazing swap cards. This is the card I made to swap. I've used the Spotlight on Christmas stamp set. (love it because it coordinates with lots of punches) The technique is dry embossing. I punched out stars onto a scrap of card, then used it as a template to score around with a bone folder on the back side of Whisper White card. Really easy to do and I think it looks great.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Spotlight on Christmas
Card: Kraft, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Choc Chip, VersaMark
Punches: star, large star, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle
Accessories: bone folder, ribbon, mat pack & tool, brad

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Liam said...

Great swap card. Love the stars in the background. Beautiful work as always.

liam

Madonna said...

I loved this card Leah!! It was one of my favouritist swaps (if not *the*).