Wednesday, December 9

Something Sweet.

Here is the card I made for my niece for her 11th Birthday. I've used the Something Sweet stamp set from the new Summer Mini catalogue. I love this set, it's so fun and can be used for boy's and adults as well.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Something Sweet, Polka Dot Background
Card: Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, whisper White
Ink: Gable Green, tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion
Punches: oval, scallop oval, 1 3/4" circle (new), scallop edge
Accessories: stamp a ma jig, tempting turquoise ribbon, dimenionals
Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Very sweet indeed Leah...as well as fun, bright and funky to boot. Any kid wld go nuts over this card. Brilliant effort.

Liam said...

How cute is this card.

Liam

Claire said...

I have just come across your blog! What a gorgeous card you have made. I love the bright colour combo! So sweet! ;) Claire