Friday, December 4

Stamp Club 2010

Stamp Club is a great way to collect all the items on your never-ending wish list by placing a $30 (before postage) order each month.

Stamp club will run for 10 months starting as soon as the club is full.
There will be a limit of 10 people in the club each ordering product to the value of $30 (before postage) each month. Each person takes a turn at being the hostess and will receive the hostess benefits: a level 1 hostess stamp set and your choice of $30 free Stampin' Up! product.

FAQ's
Q. Can I order more than $30 per month?
A. Yes - order as much as you like over the $30 minimum.
Q. Can I get outside orders to boost up my hostess benefits?
A. Yes.
Q. Can I order from Mini Catalogues?
A. Yes - you can order from any current Australian Stampin' Up! catalogue.
Q. Can I take advantage of specials and promotions?
A. Yes.
Q. can I order $60 one month and $0 the next month?
A. No - so that it is fair for all the Club members you must order $30 every month that the club runs.

Orders will be placed on the first Monday of each month starting 1st Feb 2010 so orders and payment to me before then. Payment options are Cash, Credit Card, or Bank Transfer.
Orders will arrive by the 15th of each month.

You will also receive each month a tips, techniques and idea's sheet from me.

Contact me to join the Club.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi Leah! Great idea! I was feeling sad that noone I know round here runs a stamp club that I could go to...I never thought of joining an online one!!! I am very interested..will let you know for sure soon! Thanks Robyn