Tuesday, March 30

Just Add Ink #10


I thought this weeks colour challenge over at Just Add Ink were great colours for an Easter Bunny. I've seen a lot of cute bunnies on the web lately so I decided to make one using a Sweet Treat Cup as his face and fill it up with little Easter Eggs. Yum! There is an Easter greeting behind the eggs that you can see when the tab is pulled to release the eggs. I really had fun making this cute bunny.




Recipe
Stamp Sets: Occasions for All, Something Sweet
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral
Marker: Choc Chip
Card: Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom
Punches: oval, small oval, circles 1 3/4", 3/4", 1/2", 1/4", round tab, scallop edge
Accessories: sweet treat cup, daubers, Kraft satin ribbon
.
Exciting news, my sister in-law is having her first baby today. So I've been waiting by the phone all day. Hopefully we can meet her or him tonight.
.
Have a great day.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

7 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Ah, Leah! Love the bunny! I have been thinking about these little eggs in the treat cups too, but couldn't decide what to do. Love your take!

Liam said...

absolutely fantastic. Very clever.

Liam

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - How super SUPER CUTE!!!! He is just gorgeous!!! I too made a sweet treat easter card (not a bunny though) for my workshop kits and used those same choccies in mine! Great minds think alike!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love how you have used the Sweet Treat Cups for the bunny's face rather than the belly. A creative little number!

Tereesa C said...

This is bunny is sooooooooooooo cute. I love it.

Ang said...

Is so cute. I love it.

Danielle Daws said...

So cute! I think I might have a go at one of these for my 3yo for Easter! :-)