Friday, March 19

Pretty Pink Daisy's.

Another busy week started with deciding to have a make over in Alex's room. I got my sister to come shopping with me, she is fantastic at decorating, and we got everything we needed in just a few hours. New bed cover, pillows, cushions, desk set, a huge red clock, bits and pieces, wow what a difference it makes, with the colour theme in grey, black and red, it looks awesome. Perfect for a teenage boy. I just need to get a lamp and something for the wall. We also rearranged the other kids rooms so there looking good too. I do need to get some sort of toy storage for Zach's room or maybe just get rid of some of his toys. :)
.
Monday I had to take Alex to get stitches in his face just at the end of his eyebrow, he ran into a pole at football training. As you can imagine there was lots of blood and his coach looked after him really well . It was his first time getting stitches, 5 in all, he was very brave.
.
We changed Internet providers this week and have had fun and games getting every ones computers connected. Of course we had problems with my computer, it kept dropping out. It seems to be working good today so fingers crossed I won't have any more problems.
.
So I do have a card to show you today. This card is a case from Danielle Daws a Demonstrator in Tassie and the co-founder of Just Add Ink. I loved this card so much I cased it almost exactly like Danielle's. The only difference is I made a rectangle card. The background is clear embossed and the daisy's highlighted on the white circle were stamped in VersaMark and Stampin' Pastel's were used to colour them with daubers. Simple but very stylish.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Ink: VersaMark
Card: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Heat Tool
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, daubers, clear embossing powder, buddy, Pretty in Pink ribbon


So I still haven't had much time to play with my new toys and I want to have a clean up in my craft room. Is it spring... I've done a lot of reorganizing lately.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Argh! I love it! It's so exciting to see my work cased! I love how you've used the pastels... might have to case it back!

:-)

You've made my day!

Louise said...

Lovely card Leah! And the makeover sounds fab - will we get pictures???