Sunday, April 11

Medallion - Emboss Resist.

Hi, hope your all having a great weekend. My Internet is on go slow again today so it's taking me forever to do this post. I've had lots going on with my new baby nephew being born and my sister in-law and her children staying with us. It's so great that they are here, we don't get to see them very much as they live so far away.
We had great fun on Friday night with the Passion 4 Paper girls coming over to have a play with the new toys/products in the Autumn-Winter Mini. It's always great to get together with the girls. Thanks Christine for making us Susi, so yummy. And thank you to Julie for the fantastic DVD you made for us, the DVD cover is just gorgeous. I'll show you next time.
But now I have a card to show you, that we made at Amanda's yesterday. Using the new Medallion stamp. I think this is my favorite stamp in the Autumn-Winter mini and the new wheel Very Vintage. We used the emboss resist technique where we wheeled across the whisper white card then clear embossed the Medallion over the top, then using the brayer covered the whole card with Rich Razzelberry ink. (one of the new colours) Then wiped off the extra ink with a tissue. allowing the Very Vintage pattern to show through. Very cool! We finished the card off with coordinating Rich Razzelberry ribbon, silver brads and used the Big Shot with the Sizzlits 4-pack dies for the greeting.
Here is a close up.

Some of the girls made their card in Melon Mambo another new colour which looked just as stunning.


Recipe
Stamps: Medallion, Very Vintage wheel, Short & Sweet/Warm Words
Card: Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Rich Razzelberry
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzlits 4 pack dies, brayer, heat tool
Punch: oval
Accessories: clear embossing powder, buddy, Rich Razzelberry ribbon, silver brads, dimenionals

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

WOW! This is absolutely STUNNING. I'm casing this one!

Liam said...

Just gorgeous. I don't have this stamp set I just didn't find it that attractive but I have seen such lovely things done with it. I might have to change my mind about this one. Fantastic job on embossing resist.
liam