Wednesday, April 21

Party Cake.

My post tonight is a bit late, I had to watch "So you think you can Dance". Way to go Robbie! Love that show.

So you can't have a party without a cake and this is the cake I made for the Launch Party. Pale Plum, Rich Razzelberry & Soft Suede. Yummy colour combination. Using the flowers from the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I have always wanted to make one of these ever since I saw Debbie's Christmas cake back in December 2008. You can check it out at Hubby"s Headache here. And then in 2009 she made a very yummy looking fruit cake see here. Thank you for your inspiration Debbie.

Everyone that attended the Launch Party got to take a slice of cake home, full of goodies as a thank you. Thank you I hope you all enjoy your cake.



Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Liam said...

wow now this is a stunner. It looks so beautiful. I can eat it.

Liam

Kathryn Lowe said...

OMGoodness!! That is the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time - what a fabulous piece of artwork - well done!

Debbie M said...

OMG!!!! Leah. You have certainly outdid yourself with this! WOW! It looks amazing!!! I ADORE the flowers on the top. Fantastic job.

Natasha said...

YUMMMMM!!! Looks awesome!