Sunday, May 2

Sunday Scrap - Friends

Hi, for this weeks Sunday Scrap I have cased the Friends page in the Autumn-Winter Mini page 12. I have made my page exactly the same as again I had all the products needed and I just love it how it is. (I'm still having trouble photographing black.) Now I just need to get my photo's printed.
Recipe
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card: Textured Black, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Kraft, Whisper White
DSP: Urban Oasis
Ink: Stazon Black, Baja Breeze
Tools: Big Shot-Perfect Polka dots Embossing Folder, Sizzlits Die-Little Leaves
Punch: scallop edge
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, buttons, linen thread

Great news my Mum arrived back from her trip to Tassie yesterday, I can't wait to see her.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Liam said...

This scrapbook page look great. I didn't realise it was from the catty must look again and check. It just looks so beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Liam