Tuesday, May 25

New Promotion.

Hi, I had a fantastic time in Sydney at the Stampin' Up! convention but before I tell you all about that I have to tell you about the new promotion Stampin' Up! announced to us on Saturday. It's a good one.
.
Join the Stampin' Up! family between now and the 31st July 2010 and get 20% off the Starter Kit. That's $560 worth of products and business supplies usually $324 now until the end of July for only $259. The optional Stampin' Memories add-on is Just $75, retail value over $137. Click here to view the starter kit.
.
Imagine getting all your Stampin products at 20% off. Whether you want to build your own home based business around your family or earn some extra money while doing something you love or even to get your products at a discount, now is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family.
.
And now it's even easier and quicker to join than ever. Just visit my website http://www.leahweir.stampinup.net/ and click on Join Now, and the Online IDA will lead you through the sign-up process.
You will need to have the following info on hand.
1. Australian Business Number,
2. Personal contact info,
3. Credit card payment info,
4. Authorisation password (contact me to get your password)
.
Please contact me if you would like more information on joining Stampin' Up! and my Passion 4 Paper team.
.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: