Sunday, May 23

Sunday Scrap.

Welcome to Sunday Scrap, I'm still in Sydney( back tonight) but hopefully I have scheduled this correctly so you can see it. Fingers Crossed.


This 12x12 Scrap page was cased from the Stampin' Up! Impressions newsletter Feb 2010. Highlighting the Good Friends stamp set. I have changed the colours and used the Timeless Type Alphabet Junior dies with the Big Shot for my title. The photo of my kiddies was taken about 5 years ago before Zach arrived. Now I just need to add some journaling.



The title is double layered with two colours for a different effect.




Recipe

Stamp Set: Good Friend

Ink: Baja Breeze, Choc Chip, Barely Banana

Card: Kraft, Choc Chip, Whisper White, Barely Banana

DSP: Urban Garden

Tools: Big Shot-Timeless Type Alphabet Junior sizzlits dies

Accessories: pretties kit, clear rhinestone, felt fusion flowers, flower brad, 2 way glue pen, mini glue dots



Sharing my Passion.

Leah


No comments: