Tuesday, May 4

A Sunshine Award.



What a lovely surprise I had waiting for me today. A Sunshine Award from Bron Heslop. Bron is a very talented Demonstrator in NZ whom I'm looking forward to meeting at Convention.
.
.
The rules for the award are:
.
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award onto other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the person from whom you received the award.
.
I've have meet a lot of lovely people since I joined ESAD so I am passing this award onto 5 of them. I will try to keep it to 5 nominees.
.
Bev , Lisa, Julia, Claire, Bronwyn. Click on the names to go to their blogs.
.
Must go my order just arrived I have to play with my new goodies. :)
Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Leah. Enjoy your new goodies. Thanks so much for passing on some sunshine today!! It's raining here in Tassie so I needed it!! It's great to have you as a regular contributor to the Just Add Ink Challenges. I hope our paths cross at Convention this year.

Lisa Ryder said...

Thank you for sharing your sunshine today! Not long until Convention now :) See you there.

Claire Harrison said...

Hi Leah, thanks for the sunshine - much needed in gloomy Tassie today! I will post on Thursday and share the love!