Tuesday, June 15

Playgroup birthday cards.

Hi, hope you all had a great long weekend. I didn't get much stampin' done, I had a very busy social weekend, lots of fun and I did get my new blinds up on the windows. I did start working on a scrap page last night but haven't got it finished yet.

Today I have to show you some birthday cards I made for playgroup using the Lots of Bots stamp set in the Autumn-Winter mini. The design is quite simple but I love how these turned out. Now each child at will get a special birthday card from all there friends at playgroup.





Recipe
Stamp Set: Lots of Bots
Ink: Stazon black, Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink
Card: Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Pretty in pink, Whisper White
DSP: Retired
Punches: scallop edge, 1 /14" & 1 3/8" circles
Tools: blender pen, Big Shot,

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Liam said...

I love these cards. I love how you have used the die cuts for the cards. Love it.

thanks for sharing.

Liam