Sunday, June 6

Sunday Scrap.

Welcome to Sunday Scrap, I hope you are enjoying Sunday Scrap as much as I am. It's really helping me to get organized and get my Scrappin done. This week I have Scrapped a photo of Jamie when he was 4 years old. The fire department came to Playgroup for a visit in a fire truck. It was a day Jamie will never forget. My inspiration for this page came from the Spring 2010 issue of Scapbook Trends magazine, designer Kelly Noel. Everything on my page is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit Hoppy Memories, just added a couple of brads and rounded the corners of the DSP.


I hope you get some Scrappin done this weekend.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Tori said...

Wow Leah that is so cute!!

Well Done

Tori
xx

Tracey said...

Great page Leah, I love all the bright colors.

Tereesa C said...

This is gorgeous - so bright and colourful. So suited to Jamie - I love it.

Natasha said...

Fab page Leah!! Love the colours. I've had a successful scrappin' weekend too - 3 6x6 pages to finally finish Paul's calendar!!
Have a great week.