Sunday, June 27

Sunday Scrap.

Hi and welcome to Sunday Scrap, before we get into the scrap page I want to share with you something very exciting that happened yesterday. I'm so excited that I have to tell everyone. My son Jamie passed his Black Belt grading at Tae Kwon Do. I'm so very proud of him, he has worked very hard these last few years to achieve his goal of becoming a black belt.
Here he is in action, about to smash through the timber.


And here he is with his trainer proudly wearing his black belt.


What an exciting day we had and of course we had to celebrate with a huge feast at Sizzler, Jamie's first time there. He went back to the desert bar 3 times. Very Yummy! Now I have more special memories to scrapbook.

So today's Sunday Scrap page is of Jamie when he was 2 years old with our new puppy Scruff.
I have kept this page quite simple as there are a lot of bright colours in the photo.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Cute & Curly Punch Bundle
Ink: Pacific Point
Card: Sahara Sand, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Whisper White
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Punches: full heart, heart to heart
Tools: Big Shot- Top Note die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Accessories: jumbo brad 5/16", mat pack & tool, 2 way glue pen, dimensionals

Thanks for visiting today.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely layout! Cute little boy and pup! Congrats to your boy, I am sure you are a proud mom! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )