Saturday, July 10

Award

.
I would like to give a Big Thank You to Bronwyn for passing on this Award to me. Bronwyn is a Fabulous crafter in Tassie who I had the pleasure to meet at Convention and her blog addINKtive designs is awesome. Bronwyn is also on the design team at Just Add Ink.
So I would like to pass this Award onto some new blogs that I have found inspirational and a lot of fun.


Alyssa - Alyssa's Cards & More

Tori - It's Tori's Time

Shelley - Shelleysland

Tracey - Trace-Elementz

Teressa - Stampeezi!!


Sharing my Passion.
Leah

5 comments:

Tori said...

WOW!!! Thankyou soooooo MUCH!! Leah that is so NICE of you!! THANKYOU!!

Tori xx

Tereesa C said...

Thank you so much Leah - you have made my day. xxxxx

Shelley said...

Thanks Leah, as the others said you have made me feel very special and I think we have all done a fabulous job with our Blogs.
Thanks again your the best!!!!

Alyssa C said...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!LIKE TORI SAID YOUR REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE!!!!!!!

Alyssa xx

Tracey said...

Hey Leah, thankyou so much, what a wonderful surprise!!