Thursday, July 22

Friends 24-7.

Hi, isn't this week going fast! It's Zach's 3rd birthday today and I didn't get to make his card yet. I'm going to have a fun craft day with friends tomorrow so I'm hoping to get it made then, if I don't chat too much. I also need a Wedding card for Saturday so I better get my act into gear.
.
I'm so excited, my 55 Chev card made it to the Top Pick over at Just Add ink. Thanks so much for all your fabulous comments. They are much appreciated.
.
Ok today I have a card I made a little while ago using the Friends 24-7 stamp set. Don't we all love this set! The main image has been stamped twice and looks a bit fuzzy in the photo so don't think you need to get your eye sight checked. The background was wheeled with the Friendly Words wheel. I also wheeled the die cut blooms and scrunched then up a bit. I really like how this card looks.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words wheel
Card: Choc chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Choc chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Punches: 1" circle
Tools: mat pack & tool, stamp a ma jig, wheel guide
Accessories: Die Cut Blooms Again, Pink pirouette ribbon, dauber

Have a Fabulous Friday.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beeeoootiful!!

Natasha said...

This is lovely Leah - gorgeous vintage!