Tuesday, July 13

Hello

Hello, the kids are back to school today, no more sleeping in. I love sleeping in on the holidays, that's what holidays are for right! So today I have to show you a simple but sweet "Hello" card. I made the umbrella with the 1 3/4" circle punch and the slit punch with rub-on's applied to jazz it up a bit. The "hello" is also a rub-on from my stash of retired SU products. DSP is Hand Drawn a level 3 hostess bundle. With Riding Hood Red ribbon and a cute button to finish it off.


It's going to be quite around here today.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Tori said...

Hi Leah!! That is sooooooooo CUTE!!

Love it!!

Tori :)

Robyn said...

Hi Leah! How very clever and sweet!

Tereesa C said...

Leah, this is really cute. I love how you've made the umbrella.

Liam said...

I have done the umbrellas before but done with different punches but I must try your idea of the 1/3/4" circle punch and slit punch. thanks for sharing.

Liam