Thursday, July 29

Hello.

Good morning, my little man has been sick this week so we have been a bit house bound which meant I've had a bit more time for stamping. I made a gorgeous scrap page based on the JAI sketch but you have to wait until Sunday to see it.

So today I have a card to show you. Using the Pendant Park stamp set in the Autumn-Winter mini with the alphabet dies and the really cute buttons die. I have used the masking technique with the tree and the bench. Not sure who will be getting this card yet.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Pendant Park
Card: soft Suede, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink : Old Olive, Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot-Timeless Type Alpha Jnr dies, Buttons #5 die
Accessories: Soft Suede ribbon, hemp twine

Have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love this stamp set it just looks like a nice quite place to sit and read a book.