Thursday, July 15

Time for Tea - Masking.

Hi, I spent a lovely couple of hours with my Aunty M from Darwin and my Mum yesterday. Aunty M showed me a special album she made for her Son In-law's 30th birthday, his first 30 years. She did an amazing job. So proud of her, it was a huge project. And a Grandparent book for her eldest grandson, that is fabulous. I'm already looking forward to her next trip down to spend more time with her and Uncle G.

I do have a card to show you. A sweet card showing the Masking technique. Using the Share a Cup stamp in the Autumn-Winter Mini. This stamp is so cute, and it comes singular. Does that make sense? It does not come in a set, it's a single stamp with the tea cup and the "Hello" greeting. So here it is.

Recipe
Stamps: Share a Cup, Polka Dots-background stamp
Card: Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Markers: Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive
Punches: scallop edge, trio flower
Accessories: silver brad, white ribbon

Have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That is really cute Leah!- I have this stamp.. and love it! I have been wanting to try something like this.TFS-its in my faves file!