Friday, August 20

For the Clowns.

A couple of weeks ago we went to the school variety show, it was so good, but the best act of all were the clowns. They were so very funny and very entertaining. So I made this card for them to show how much we enjoyed their performance. The two clowns are so amazing they performed 4 nights in a row and twice on Saturday. I can't wait to see what they come up with for next year.
I've added crystal effects to their noses and balls. And dazzling diamonds on the tutu.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Sweet Little Sentiments, All in the Family, Family Favorites, Family Accessories Too
Card: Real Red, Pacific point, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black
Markers: Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: blender pen, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds
Tools: stampa ma jig

Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very cute!

Robyn said...

How very cute and how sweet of you to do this!- it will make their day I'm sure!

Leanne said...

The kids were so excited to see the card you made especially for them Leah. You made their day! Thank you. So glad you liked the act.

Tracey said...

Very cute Leah.......I've seen a few cards now that you have made with this stamp set, I love them all. Think this is the next set on my list!!!!