Thursday, August 26

More Discounts.

With only a few days left until the end of the 2009/2010 Catalogue, Stampin' Up! has discounted more products from the Last Chance List. That's right, selected punches, Stampin' Write Marker sets, Stampin' Spots, some Designer Series Paper and even a few stamp sets discounted by 25% & 50%.
See the Updated Last Chance List here. And contact me to order your products before there gone. email: stampin.with.leah@live.com.au
.
Now for a card, with a Sneak Peak of one of the new Embossing Folders. I made this card for my sister for her birthday, I could use "favourite sister" from the Wonderful Favourites stamp set because I only have one sister and she is my favourite.

Have a great weekend, I know I'm going to.

Sharing my Passion

Leah

1 comment:

Tori said...

LOVE LOVE this card GREAT JOb!! The colours go perfectly!!! WONDERFul!!

TOri :)