Saturday, August 7

Tote-ally Nina.

It's my nieces 21st birthday today, it totally amazes me how fast the years go by. I have spent the last couple of days helping out with the party plans. She decided to have a very non traditional 21st party, breakfast in the park, which was really fun. We had relay races, egg & spoon races, thong throwing competition and lots of other fun activities. But of course she is heading off for a night on the town with her girl friends. While I headed home for a nap.
.
Here is the card I made for her using the Tote-ally Tess stamp set. I have tried to make her look like my niece, paper pieced her clothes and gave her a soccer ball, she loves to play soccer. You may notice a couple products in this card you haven't seen before, just a sneak peak from the new catalogue for you. :)
Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Totally creative!!

Leanne. said...

This one is beaut Leah! Guess you've been studying your new catalogue 24/7? You must know just how jealous I am..... Love Leanne.

Liam said...

This is a wild card. Love it.

Liam