Friday, September 10

Thinking of You Teressa.

My good friend Teressa is layed up in bed for a while so I made her a Thinking of You card. I had lots of fun using some of new my goodies from the new Catalogue. The new In Colours, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz are just beautiful, I know I'll be using these a lot. I really love the new Two-Step Owl punch, he is so gorgeous. I have also used my favorite embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper, adding little Jewel Pearls, another favorite. The greeting is from the Curly Cute stamp set.


On the inside of the card I've used the Scallop Trim Boarder punch with the Greenhouse Gala DSP and one of the really cool images from the Extreme Elements stamp set on the background. And of course I had to add more pearls. The only thing missing is ribbon, But I just couldn't fit it in anywhere. Sometime, not very often, you don't need ribbon. :)

Thinging of You Teressa and I hope your back on your feet again soon.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Curly Cute, Sincere Salutations, Extreme Elements
Card: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing bride, Whisper White
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Ink: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride
Punches: Two-Step Owl, Wide Oval, Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: Jewels-Pearl
Tools: Big Shot-Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Mat Pack & tool
Thanks.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: