Sunday, September 5

Tool Box for Dad.

Hi, Happy Sunday and Happy Fathers Day. Since it's fathers Day today instead of showing you a Scrap Page I thought I would show you this fantastic Tool Box designed by my talented friend and fellow demonstrator, Julie Hansen, Stampin Up Jewls. Julie showed us how to make this at our last group meeting. Isn't she clever!
Jamie has filled this one with a mini screw driver set and some chocolates for his Dad.
I made this next one for Jamie to store is tools in.

I also made quite a few Real Red tool boxes for the school Father Day stall. They looked pretty good. Sorry no photo as I only had 4 days notice to make them. Someone is not very good at giving me notes from school.

Anyway I hope you all have a fantastic day today.
Sharing my Passion.
Leah

2 comments:

Liam said...

Gorgeous. Great idea for dad.

Liam

I'm Jenny and I stamp... said...

They are fantastic - I don't even know how you did them, but WOW they're great. Well done.