Sunday, October 3

Sunday Scrap.

Hi, It Sunday again and the good thing about this Sunday is that the kids go back to school tomorrow. Yeh! Just kidding, I do love having extra time to spend with them and I really love sleeping in.
Today's page is the one we made at Amanda's last weekend. Showing off lots of the new punches. As you know I am a punch addict and I almost always use at least one punch in every project. We used 5 punches on this 8 x 8 page and we had lots of fun playing with them all, especially the 2 step owl punch. He is just adorable. We also used the Greenhouse Gala DSP, the Little Leaves Sizzlits die and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the flower center. The title is using the Wonderful Favorites stamp set.
The photo is of Zach and his wonderful friend Nadia, taken in the Easter school holidays. We had a fantastic day at Kings Park and Nadia was testing out her new camera. I have lots of great photo's from that day which I hope to scrap one day soon.
Here is a close up of the Fancy Flower and 2 Step Owl Punch.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Wonderful Favorites
Card: Confetti White, Pear Piazza, Baja Breeze, Real Red
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Ink: Choc Chip
Punches: 2 Step Owl, Fancy Flower, 1" circle, Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Trim Border
Tools: stamp a ma jig, Big Shot-Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits die
Accessories: real red ribbon, 2 way glue pen

I hope you get some Scrappin' done this week.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Liam said...

This is gorgeous Leah. All these precious memories. Love it.

Liam

Tereesa C said...

I love this page, Leah. The little owl just sets it off perfectly. Very cute!