Tuesday, November 9

Passion 4 Paper Swaps

Hi, today I have the swap cards from our recent Passion 4 Paper team meeting to show you. The theme of the swap was to use scraps with a new stamp set from the new catalogue. This was harder for some of us than others (me) but everyone has done a fantastic job.
This first card was made by Angie using the Morning Cup stamp set, using up left over punched shapes.
Christine used the level 1 hostess set Because I Care, using left over strips of card for the background.

Julie made this cute little pillow box using up scraps of DSP and ribbon. With the greeting from the Perfect Punches stamp set.


Teressa made this peek a boo owl card with the Woodgrain background stamp using scraps of card to make the owl.

Here is a close up of the owl.And for my swap I made a Christmas card using the scrap bits of card that I had punched the ornaments out of, used as a template and spritzed over. Stamp set is Contempo Christmas.

So we hope this gives you some ideas with using your scraps and left over bits.
Have a great day.
Sharing our Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Some lovely examples there!