Tuesday, November 2

Sweet 16.

A super fast card for a male sweet 16th birthday. The Extreme Elements and Extreme Guitar stamp sets are just perfect for teens. The Shara Sand background is randomly stamped with the cool images from Extreme Elements in different colours. The Extreme Guitar image was stamped then while the stamp is still on the card I dragged it to one side giving the image the appearance of movement. Then added the greeting with a bit of ribbon and a couple of brads. I love that there are now 6 colours in each brad pack, making it so very easy to cordinate colours.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Extreme Guitar, Perfect Punches, Crazy for Cupcakes
Card: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, River Rock, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Punches: Oval, Round Tab
Tools: Stamp a ma jig
Accessories: More Mustard brads, Night of Navy ribbon
Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Tori said...

Very Nice card for a 16 yr old bot! I struggle doing boy cards yours turned out great!!

Tori xx

Tori said...

Sorry was going 2 put it in the last comment but forgot......but CONGRATULATIONS for the win at SGL!! The fairy is sooo pretty!!!!

Tori xx

Cassie said...

Hi Leah,

Great card. I need to but this set.
Love it!!!!!

Thanks for all you lovely comments on my blog. It makes me feel like I am not just writting to myself..LOL

oxox Cassie