Monday, December 20

Dazzling Joy

Hi, today's card, another Christmas Card,  is quite dazzling, Using the Welcome Christmas set. I have inked the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers then stamped. After making sure the ink is dry I covered the whole piece with VersaMark then Heat & Stick powder and heated with a heat gun. While still hot I sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds and heated again to set. Very dazzling! The rest of the card is quite basic using the Joy stamp from the Perfect Punches set for the greeting. Did you notice, no ribbon! It's amazing for me not to use ribbon, but this card just didn't need any.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas
Card: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Markers: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink: VersaMark
Punches: scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle
Tools: Heat Gun, Big Shot-Embossing folder Perfect Polka Dots
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick powder

Hope you have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Tori said...

I love how oyu have done this card leah! LOve all the glitter it looks greta!!

Tori xx

Shelley said...

What a great effect I love it maybe you will have to show me how this is done...

Leanne said...

Oh Leah! I am so honoured to have received this wonderful card, thank you. The kids loved their little choc/ornament. Lovely touch as always. You're so very thoughtful :)