Sunday, December 26

Sunday Scrap - Santa.

Hi and Happy Sunday, I hope you had a fantastic Christmas Day yesterday, did you over indulge? :)  Today's page is a Christmas theme. The photo's are of Alex when he was 2 1/2 at a dress up birthday party. He makes such a cute little Santa.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and friendship over the last year. Thank you.  And to wish you a wonderful 2011. I look forward to sharing  more stamping projects with you next year, here on my blog and in workshops and classes. Ok here is the scrap page.
I will be pre scheduling  the blog posts over the Holiday Season as we have a lots of family coming over for a huge family reunion. It's going to be so much fun. I don't think I'll get much computer time.
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Contempo Christmas, Perfect Punches
Card: Pacific Point, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Celebrations
Ink: Versa Mark, Real Red
Punches: Ornament, Pinking Hears Border, Round Tab
Tools: Big Shot-Timesless Type Jnr Alphabet
Accessories: Real Red ribbon, Jewel-rhinestones

Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As usually, lots of different styles and ideas. Have fun with the family this hols. Catch up in the new year.
cheers

Cheryl said...

Love your layout Leah, very cute. Hope you are having a great Christmas

Tori said...

Love it leah! Very Cute!! I love the colours you have used!!

Tori xx