Monday, August 22

Happy Birthday Mum.

Hi, hope you all had a great weekend. It's my Mum's birthday so we had a big party for her on the weekend. Everyone came and we had lots of yummy food and lots and lots of delicious cake. I decorated a canvas board for everyone to write a special message for her, which she loved.
 The colour combo was taken from the napkins we had and the cake and house were decorated in the same colour theme, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, River Rock and Black. I've used the Pennant Parade stamp set with the Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Big Shot dies -Blossom Party, Hearts & Brackets and Beautiful Wings, Pearl and Rhinestone Jewels and little bits of ribbon.
Here are a couple of close ups.
And here is the matching  Birthday card I made for her.
Thanks for visiting today.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow Leah! What an awesome keepsake for your Mum. I'm sure she LOVED it and I'm glad you all had a great day

Tracey said...

My favorite colours.....Beautiful card Leah.