Friday, March 9

Gorgeous blogger Award.

Thank you so much to Miss Vicky at Stamps, Paper N' Stuff for awarding me the Gorgeous Blogger Award, you have made my day.
Vicky is also one of the Designers over at Sunny Challengers & Creations, you should pop over and check out this weeks sketch challenge.

To receive this award there are a couple of things I must do -

Thank the person who gave me this award - A very big Thank You
Paste the award to my blog
Link the person who nominated you for this award
Nominate as many other bloggers for this award as you like
Post links to their blogs
So I am very happy to pass this award onto


If you haed over to these blogs you'll see why I have chosen them for this award.

Sharing my Passion.
Leah




3 comments:

Robyn said...

Thank you Leah! How very kind and sweet of you! Hey congrats on being a "Crafty Pick"!!

Natasha said...

Awww... thank you Leah x

Louise said...

Thanks Leah! You are certainly a gorgeous blogger - thank you for awarding it to me too! Well done on the Crafty Pick too. xx