Thursday, July 19

Gifts from Julie.

My lovely and good friend Julie H has been playing with her Scallop Square die, her Big Shot and fabric and came up with some amazing decorator ideas / gifts. I was very lucky to receive a few of the beautiful items she made. And it's not anywhere near my birthday.

She made this stunning Door Stop using the Scallop Square die and Spice Cake Designer Fabric. Hope you can see all the detail because it really is stunning.


I also received a pair of Scented Shoe Inserts also made with the Scallop Square die and the Butterfly die. They are made to go inside your shoes to keep them smelling lovely or they could hang in the wardrobe but I think they are way to good to hide away so have them on my dressing table where I see them everyday and smell the lovely lavender smell. 
Thank you for spoiling me Julie, you are totally amazing.
Credit to my daughter Rebecca for taking these fantastic photo's for me with her I-Phone, well done. I think I will get her to take all the photo's for me in future.

Sharing my Passion.
Leah

1 comment:

Tracey said...

WOW.......these look awesome!