Sunday, September 16

SC 059/12

Hi today I am entering Sunny Challengers 059/12. The challenge this week is to make easel card with a great sketch. I just to have a play with my new stamp Pleasant Poppies, isn't is gorgeous. I stamped the Poppies on Crumb Cake card with versamark ink then heat embossed in white. Then coloured in with markers.


Colours used are Rich Razzelberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake.
Head on over to Sunny Challengers & Creations to join in the fun.
 
Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Vicky W said...

I love the way you have used this gorgeous set to create your lovely card Leah & added the touch of Daffidol Delight - love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Kris McIntosh said...

What a fantastic card. I love the way you coloured the poppies. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Christine Blain said...

Leah, your card is beautiful. I love your use of colour, and am a fan of embossing an image in white, then colouring it with markers. So glad you could join us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week!

Vicki Fraser said...

Gorgeous card leah, lots of fussy cutting :)