Thursday, July 25

Party Invitation.

My little man  turned 6 this week and of course we had to have a party with his little friends from school. This is the invitation I made using the Chalkboard technique that i love so much at the moment. 
The first invitation I made using colours Coastal Cabana and Burnt Brown Sugar then my little man informed me that he wanted a Spider man cake so the colour theme of the party had to quickly change to Real Red. I'm really happy how these turned out and when a 6 year old party guest told me that he really liked my invitation, I felt really flattered. After all it's really hard to impress a 6 year old. 
Stamps used are Sketched Birthday and Gorgeous Grunge. Other products used Chevron Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Frame Lits dies, White embossing powder and Bakers Twine.

Check back soon to see the Party Bags I made, the kids and Mums loved them.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Leah, How are you? I just had to stop by and tell you how much I love these invitations. WOW.....I love the chalk board design too. Hope to try this soon, thanks for the inspiration!

Natasha said...

Gorgeous Leah! Happy Birthday to your not-so-little man

Jenny Hayward said...

Love this card Leah. Great use of the chalkboard technique. Must try it with this set. It's a great one to use.