Monday, September 30

Cute Scrapbook Page.

Good Morning, today's project is a very cute Scrapbook Page. I love this photo of my daughter when she was two and so cute which is why I titled this page "cuteness". 

Using the Gingham Garden DSP, it's so bright and fun and just right for this project. 

With a cluster of hearts from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and a cluster of flowers with the "You make me Happy" sentiment from the Hello Lovely stamp set. Did you notice the Melon Mambo flowers? I used the Simply Pressed Clay and molds to make these, so fun. I'm really loving the Banner trend right now and using the Hearts a Flutter Frame Lits dies makes for a quick and easy banner. Added a bit of Washi Tape here and there just because it looks great, I am fast becoming addicted to Washi Tape.

Have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

marcelle b said...

Great page Leah..very cute!!