Wednesday, September 4

Ray of Sunshine.


I'm so very excited,  the card I entered into the last Sunny Challenges & Creations challenge was picked to be the Ray of Sunshine. Which means I won, Woo Hoo! Click here to see the Shape card I entered using the Festive Flurry stamp set and Framelits dies. Thank you so much for all your comments and thank you to the lovely ladies at Sunny Challenges for creating a fun challenge blog for us. Blogs like Sunny Challenges are a great way to get your mojo flowing again and to challenge you to try something new. And it's always great to see the amazing creations the Design Teams come up with and the other entrants. 

The current challenge at Sunny Challenges is to a make something using Framelits. I have so many idea's in my head I don't know where to start. So why not head of over to Sunny Challenges & Creations to challenge your self and have fun. 

Sharing my Passion.
Leah

1 comment:

marcelle b said...

Woohoo Leah, your card was beautiful!! Congratulations!!!xx