Saturday, October 19

Fab Friday 29

I do know it's Saturday today :) the blog title refers to the challenge blog  I'm playing along with today. Fab Friday 29 a sketch challenge this week.
 I've made a very glittery Christmas card for this challenge, (you'll love this one Maree) can you see all the glitter!
Here's the sketch.                  
 I had glitter everywhere, I can even taste it.
Products used are Snowflake Soiree stamp set inked with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. I covered the whole panel with VersaMark ink and covered with heat and stick powder then heat set. Next i covered the whole panel with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heat set again. I love this very glittery look. The Merry is from the Expressions Thinlits Dies. Then I just added a bit of ribbon and a jumbo rhinestone. Head over to Fab Friday to see the design teams creations and why not play along too. Fab Friday post a new challenge every Friday.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

LOVE all that glitter! I bet in real life it is even better! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

Very pretty! I just want to reach through the computer screen and touch it -- the texture looks so cool. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!